Monday, May 27, 2013

Boys will be Boys.....Savvy CC

This week Savvy are having their May CC.  Hope you can all find the time to join in some of the great challenges.  My challenge this month was a sketch challenge




And here was my example

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

Plenty of layering, and again grunginess on the background.  I've used my favourite Teresa Collins papers - just love the He Said range of papers for male LOs.  The photo isn't a very clear one, but it is a rare time when I have all 3 boys together for a picture.  This was taken at Easter this year.  Also have used some Purple Pumpkin washi and Flair button.  



And a close up of the embellies and some of the background :)


There you have it.  Would love to see you join in my challenge at Savvy.  All the details can be found HERE on the blog.

Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)