Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shimmerz GDT November

Hello world !!  It seems like forever since I have been here, but I'm sure nobody missed me anyway.  I have some exciting news and that is I'm the GDT at Shimmerz Paints this month !!  Who would have thought that I would score a gig like that??  Not me, ever.  But here I am to show you my first creation I have done.

"GOOD TIMES"


I have scrapped this photo before, but loved it so much I decided to do it again :)  Again I've used lots of watercolors, masks and texture pastes. Lots of shimmerz goodness - Dazzlerz and Texturez, as well as some Purple Pumpkin goodies and the gorgeous little tags from Flutterby Designs.

A few close ups


I used masks with Dazzlerz Gummy Bear Blue and Texturz Sandy Stone on the background


Here I've used Tidy Widy White Texturz with my masking again to add some extra bling and texture.


Close up of the gorgeous photo tabs from Flutterby Designs.  My fave for Project Life :)


And more lovely Shimmerz bling.  My background was created using watercolor paints :)

And finally, a new PL kit is available at Scrapbook Savvy now, but there are ONLY 2 left !!!  This kit was created by me and I can't wait to have a play with it.    At $23.00 this is a BARGAIN and won't last long



Thanks for making it this far.  If you do stop by, please let me know so that I know I'm not talking to myself in cyber world :)

Happy scrapping
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)