Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A bit of this and that...

A quick pop by today to post a few things I've been working on lately

The first is my next project over at Shimmerz


Picture of Aidan after riding his new bike for the first time.  Bit too fast around the corner and this is what happens :(  Lots of texturez and dazzlerz on this LO

And some close ups




Next LO is for the November Sketch at Scrapbook Savvy.  This picture was taken on a lazy beautiful sunny day while we were camping in Bright recently


And finally I've been working on my PL album again.  I'm really starting to love scrapping PL style.  So many photos can be scrapped, and it doesn't take me 3 days to finish one LO !!  These pages are using the November Savvy PL Kit (couple left I think).  Very excited as this is another kit designed by me.  

Aidan's 7th birthday - Week 45


Everything except the sticker journal tag is from the kit.  


And if you've made it this far (thankyou!!) here is the LO altogether


OK, that's it.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'm off to work on more PL today.  Trying to get as much done, scrapping wise, as possible as we head off on holidays in 4 weeks.

Have a very scrappy day
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)