Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sept He's Savvy

The September He's Savvy kit would have to be one of my faves right now. So easy to work with. Here are 3 LO's that I've created, and I still have enough product and papers left for at least another 2 !!!!

The first LO was for the blind scrap over at Wicked Princesses. I'm not overly happy with it, but it's really hard to scrap to someone else's style iykwim. Picture is of Bailey at my work family day last weekend.





This next LO is from sketch # 101 at Creative Scrappers. Very plain Jane for me, but I'm happy with the end result. Picture is of Aidan when the football skins were brought home. He had to have some too, even though they were enormous on him




And finally, this sketch is the current sketch over at Wicked Princesses.



Well, I best go and clean up and get dinner ready. Chicken curry tonight - yum !!!! Then, might do a few more challenges at a few other sites.

Oh, I won a prize at Kraft it Up for August with my Feeding Frenzy LO. Haven't won anything before, so I was rather excited :)

Thanks for popping by. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on your He's Savvy layouts, Karen! I have to agree that its an easy kit to work with, I've been loving it this weekend too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)