Thursday, September 9, 2010

Interior # 2

his week at Wicked Princesses we had to take inspiration from this picture




And this is my take on it



Nothing like the bathroom !!! but I took inspiration from the circle shape, the blue water in the bath and the flowers.

The picture is of Aidan when we were in Robe.

I've used My Vintage Blossoms, Prima, Tierney Buttons, the cutest Mr Men button from Lil Red Rocket and an MLBOW heart pin. Can you spot it ??

Thanks for dropping by :) Hope you're all having a great day. I need to go get a bit of housework done, before I try and fit in more scrapping before heading off to Powderfinger tonight. Should be a blast.

I'll be back on the weekend with more to share :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun LO. I love the blue and orange together. That is one happy boy at the beach. Nothing better hey??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)