Friday, July 11, 2014

D-Lish Scraps Challenge 1

After lacking motivation for weeks, I finally found some and have joined in with the D-Lish Scraps 5th Birthday Cybercrop.  Better late than never I guess :)

This was for Challenge 1 by Tarrah - A Scraplift.

I've used Tarrah's page as a sketch and kept to the original LO pretty exact.  

"EVERYDAY"


I've used one of my favourite collections "He Said" by Teresa Collins - an oldie but a goodie !!  Plenty of Dazzlerz, Texturez, gesso, gelatos, mist and stamps on the background.   I love this photo of the boys, taken a few years ago now.  

And some close ups




Thanks for stopping by.  

If you would like to keep up to date with my scrapping, I'd love you to visit my Facebook page 

https://www.facebook.com/karensscrapstory?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark

I'm off to see if the mojo is still kicking around and get another challenge done!!

Until next time
Happy Scrapping

Karen
x

3 comments:

  1. Totally and utterly AMAZING Karen, I just adore everything! The colours, the super cute photo, the gorgeous background...everything! Thank you so much for joining in my challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the messy background! The contrast of orange and blue against the grey looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page, Karen! Loving all the details and your fantastic work with the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)