Monday, March 31, 2014

Scrap the Boys - "Kiss Kiss"

A new month, and new challenges.  Last month just didn't work for me scrappy wise !!  Nothing done, but that happens.  Fingers crossed this is a better month.

If anyone is interested, I have created a new Facebook page that is just for my scrapping work.  I decided to seperate my hobby from my real life and just keep what I do in life to my "real life" friends.  All my scrappy peeps are more than welcome to visit my new page, and I hope you do :

https://www.facebook.com/karensscrapping

The first LO is for the current Scrap the Boys challenge.  It was rather challenging for me, I must say !!  

Criteria is to use FLOWERS on a boy LO.

Make sure you head on over to the blog to see all the awesomeness of the other CT girls.


"KISS KISS"




Tried to stick to my "grungy" style with this one.  It took me forever to do, but I'm quite happy with the end result.  Plenty of mists, texture pastes, gelatos, water, stamps and color.  Must say, I had to dig around my stash to find flowers !!!

Here are a few close ups





Here's hoping you can join in this month and win some fabulous prizes.

My second LO is for the current Scrapbook Savvy CC sketch challenge.

"#this is awesome"


Again, another grungy and messy LO.  I love, love, love all the Flutterby Designs goodness that is on this LO.  Wood veneer circles (my new fave), wood title, flairs and photo cut outs.  Here I have also used gesso, mists, gelatos and stamps to create the background.

And some close ups




Would love it if you could join in HERE. plenty of Savvy $$$ to be won.  You have until Thursday April 3rd (midnight) to get your entries in.

Have a great week everyone.  Hope to be back soon, and hope you can visit my FB page.

Happy scrapping
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)