Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sketchabilities # 108

Hi everyone.  Hope you're having a great day.  Love having the kids back as school, as in between housework I'm actually getting some challenges done !!  This one is for the Sketchabilities # 108 challenge.  Unfortunately I missed the cut off by about 5 minutes :(

Here's the sketch



And here's my LO.  It was a great sketch to work with. 



I've tried to stay true to my scrap style with this LO.  With so many tutorials on mixed media, I was getting a little overwhelmed with it all (and what I was doing wasn't "right").  However, I really like how this one turned out  :)

Lots of gelatos, mists, stamping and gesso, and lots of color :)

Here's a few close up pics of the background








Thanks for stopping by.

Will be back again soon with more to share :)








2 comments:

  1. Oh wow your back ground looks amazing and what a fabulous take on the sketch too.. shame you just missed getting it in..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bg work! really an awesome layout.
    thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)