Monday, December 9, 2013

Crazy Boys...

We are well and truly into the "silly season" and I am really finding NO time to sit at my desk and scrap.  In between work, kids activities, getting ready to go away there just isn't alot of time.  Anyway, I have managed a LO for the Scrapbook Savvy December Sketch.  

Something different for me - NO white background.  Very rarely will you see this :)  The photo is a cheeky, fun type of pic of my son and his friends so I wanted to keep the LO bright and colorful.  Think I managed that :)

"CRAZY BOYS"


Loved using the gelatos on my LO to add a pop of color.  Lots of goodness from Flutterby Designs on this one too.  I even added some glitter to the title - something I could get used to :)

I used gesso on the background, as well as mists, shimmerz and lots of doodling.  A close up of the masking, and gelatos


If you would like to play along, you can see the SKETCH HERE

Hope to be back soon with more to share, as well as some exciting news.  

Happy scrapping
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)