Friday, October 11, 2013

Project Savvy


Hi everyone, hope you've had a great week.  It is a beautiful sunny day in Melbourne today (finally!!).  Today I'm showing you my latest DT work for Scrapbook Savvy using the NEW "Project Savvy" Kit - designed by me :)  

If you haven't tried Project Life, this kit is a great introduction and includes 5 pocket pages to get you started.  Plenty of knick knacks to help along the way as well, and lots of gorgeous cards and papers.

My first creation is for my "cover" page of PL.  Very "pink" (I don't do pink) but the colors of the kit were calling for something bold and bright.  I've used my new gelatos on this, as well shimmerz texturz.  

"These are the Days"


With the release of the new kits, we had a mini challenge at Savvy this weekend.  My challenge was based on Project Life and needed to include layering and journalling - this could be on the photo, hidden, journal cards etc.

Here is my example using the kit - yes, I know I'm running behind !!

"Week 2"




And close ups - Page 1



Page 2


Not everyone scraps PL, so there was an option to create a LO using the criteria.  On this LO I've used PL cards to layer, as well as book paper, gesso. stamps and shimmerz.  My journalling is hidden



The hidden journalling


That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.  I'll be back with more to share soon :)  Say "hi" if you stop by :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)