Monday, October 28, 2013

Love a good Surprise

It seems like awhile since I posted on here.  Not much scrapping lately unfortunately.  Anyway, I'm here with a quick share today with you.  This LO was created for the Scrapbook Savvy CC that is currently underway.  My challenge was the sketch this month.

"Love a good Surprise"


On here I've used the "Family Stories" collection kit by Teresa Collins, along with some Purple Pumpkin flowers and flair and some D-Lish resin flowers, as well as lots of gelatos and shimmerz texturz.


A close up of the gorgeous flowers



And what my background started as :)  Gesso, then a stencil with texture paste, gelatos and water, and finished off with splatters of shimmerz


Thanks for stopping by.  I have a busy week before we head off for a long weekend of camping, but I hope to have more to share before we go.

Have a great week
Happy scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)