Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Scrap the Boys

I've managed to scrap a couple of challenges this month and thought I would join in the fun at Scrap the Boys.  Easy challenge - scrap an outdoor activity.

Here's my take:


We had a great day out and about a couple of weeks ago with the boys and their football.  On this LO there's plenty of paint, stamps, ink, mist and Shimmerz. (my new fave texture paste).  I will have a step by step on the Savvy Blog later this week for anyone interested.

A close up of the shimmerz


Here's another LO I did, using the same Carta Bella Range "Rough & Tumble".  It was a hard choice deciding which LO to use in the Scrap the Boys challenge :)


Thanks for stopping by.  It's school holidays here at the moment and we are off on a camping trip tomorrow for a week.  Looking forward to relaxing and NO routine !!!

Savvy CC is happening this weekend, and there are some great challenges so hope you can join in.  Plenty of inspiration for everyone.  Plus, don't forget to play along with the September sketch challenge.  you could win yourself $40 plus postage to spend in the Savvy shop.

Have a great week everyone - Go Freo (I think!!)

1 comment:

  1. Love both your layouts. Both great photos too. I have a footy mad son too!
    Thanks for playing along at STB! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)