Friday, June 14, 2013

Mr Mojo.....

Seems to be missing this last week or so  :(  Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm studying again and trying to complete my certificate before November, as well as work, football training, basketball and general life !!  I just don't seem to have had much time of late to enjoy my scrapdesk  :(

Anyway, I have one share for you today.  It's not my favourite LO, there is something missing.  Can't quite put my finger on it, perhaps there's just too much white "space" for my liking.

SWING KING


Plenty of Purple Pumpkin goodness on this LO to go with the bright colors.

Thanks for stopping by.  If there is anyone who still visits, would love to hear.  I've been doing lots of blog reading lately but just haven't had a chance to leave any love :(  Going to have to change that this week !!!

Have a lovely scrappy week.

Karen
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)