Tuesday, May 14, 2013

White with 1

I haven't had much time for scrapping this week, but I have managed to play along with the current challenge at White with 1.    This month the challenge was to use White/Black/Banners or Badges

Here's my LO




Another photo from our USA holiday scrapped  :)  Have used plenty of Purple Pumpkin embellies on this LO.

Just a quick stop today as I've got plenty of work to do.  But I'll be back to share my LO for the May Sketch Challenge at Scrapbook Savvy later today/tonight

Have a great day, and happy scrapping
Karen

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome background Karen; love all the purple Pumpkin goodies too :) Thanks for joining in at WW1 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout bought a smile to my face...I Love it.....your background looks fantastic...Thanks for playing along at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)