Friday, April 26, 2013

Something different for me :)

What a beautiful sunny day it is in Melbourne today.  Quite windy, but the sun is shining so all is good in the world  :)

Just a quick share today.  This LO is created using the fantabulous Purple Pumpkin embellishments.  I was inspired by a sketch I found on Liz's blog "The Scrappiest".   

There are 2 things different on this LO - the color pink and flowers !!!  Yep, I decided to have a go at all things "feminine" with this one (not sure how I went!!) and I think it turned out OK.





On here I have used Purple Pumpkin Flair Buttons Script and Spotty.  The script button would be one of my new favourites.  Might have to scrap "girly" more often to use them  :)  Again, I've used PP Tickets and can you see the tiny Resin flower on the bottom LHS?  Cute hey??  Also used some old Prima flowers I had in my stash and I think it's an October Afternoon paper range.   Rub ons, ink and paint are also never far from my work  :)


A couple of close ups of the PP embellishments.




Flair button




If you have time this weekend and are looking for some scrappy inspiration, why not join in the Sketch Challenge at Purple Pumpkin.  You don't have to use PP embellies and there's great prizes to be won.



Or, why not come and join in the Cybercrop that's happening NOW at Scrapbook Savvy.  There are 5  challenges in total, and if you complete ALL 5 by Sunday night you could win yourself a "He's Savvy Kit".  

All details can be found on the BLOG or Facebook.


 I hope you all have a great weekend, whatever you might be doing.  Me, I've got boys football all day Sunday so tonight I will be taking it easy.

Until next time......happy scrapping
x

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic. Still has the Karen grunge but a feminine touch. Love the colours and great pic. Fab fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page Karen - so arty and I am madly in love with flowery pages - you did gREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! It is just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)