Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love is almost in the air....

So I thought I would share my Valentine treats I've been making :)








Cupcake and biscuit bouquets. I have another biscuit one I'm working on and hope to have it done by the end of the week.



If you would like to order anything, please email me at sweettoothcakecreations@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to help. I can post biscuits, however, they will be gift boxed and not on sticks. Delivery is available in the Melbourne metro area (fees apply).



Love for you to come and visit me on Facebook. I'm almost at 500 likers !!! and will be giving away one of my cupcake bouquets when I reach the milestone.



Hope you have all been well.



Thanks for stopping by
xx


PS I still have no desire to scrap :(

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)