Monday, August 8, 2011

Finally scrapped

Yep, you read it right. I have finally scrapped !!! 2 LOs in fact, but I can only show you one right now.

This is for the current sketch over at Wicked Princesses. Make sure you join in to be in with a chance of winning one of the random prizes.


The first of many photos from our holiday :) This one was taken in the 9/11 Memorial Museuem and I've used the June "He's Savvy" kit. I thought the papers worked perfectly with this pic, and it includes some embellishments from A Lil Something.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to my cake course to make a fairy chocolate log cake. YUM !!!!

Have a great night
xx

2 comments:

  1. And boy have you scrapped up a treat?
    This is fabulous. The time off did you well.
    I just love the misting, the twine, the clusters, the paint, the everything.
    This is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh another brilliant layout...you are on fire! Love the background, the colours & all your elements :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)