Friday, April 8, 2011

News to share...

Well, I can finally spill the beans and tell everyone that I made the CT over at Bird is the Word !!!!!!!

Photobucket

I am really excited to be a part of this team with all the other super talented ladies !! Bit shocked as well to be honest. But, I can't wait to get stuck into the first challenge. Want to shout out a big thankyou to Wendy for having me on the team.

Go and checkout out the blog here, and also check out Wendy's great kits at Tidbitz in Time

The current challenge is to use the word "MAGIC" on your LO. Super easy !! The prize for the lucky winner is this fantabulous pack


So, what are you waiting for???


AND - I had a LO picked up by Scrapbook Memories this week !!!!! Couldn't believe it. Still in a bit of shock actually.

I also won the Kit challenge over at Wicked Princesses and will now be the GDT in May. Can't wait to start having a play with what Krissy sends me :)

I have been scrapping, but can't show anything just yet. Hoping to finish a couple today so that I can share with you all though :)

It's a beautiful day here today, hope it's nice wherever you are :)

I will try to be back today. Thanks for stopping by

xx

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS congrats congrats!!!!
    Fantastic to be on the team with you at BITW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen!! Very well deserved. Your work is fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    Go Karen, Go Karen, Go Karen (can you hear me singing that??) I am super excited to be working with you as I think your work is ace so I feel honored to be on a DT with you (I guess Wendy has good taste.....lol). Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations....you are going to love playing with those dear lizzy papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making the CT, love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOOHOOO!!!! so excited to have you on the team!! CONGRATS Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Karen!!! Awesome work - you're on fire!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)