Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beginning....

Hi everyone

Seems a while since I've blogged, but I've been holidaying in sunny Wodonga over the Easter break and having a fabulous time !!! It was so relaxing, and not having to worry about schedules was great. The kids had a blast and I love that about caravan parks. Always off doing something and not having to worry (too much) about where they are :)

So, having said that, I haven't scrapped much :( but that will change tomorrow. I have however done the Bird is the Word challenge for this fortnight, which is - to use the word Beginning/Begin in your LO. Easy :)

Here is my take


This is a typical picture of Aidan when throwing a tantrum. It is really starting to drive me crazy !!! I'm hoping he grows out of it.

Hope to see a few of my lovely readers join in on this one. My fellow DTers have done an awesome job so make sure you do yourself a favour and check it out :)

Also, don't forget to join in at Black with 2 and The Scrappiest. Sketch # 117 is up at The Scrappiest, but due to holidays, I don't have anything to show you :(

A couple of pictures from the weekend :)



On a sad note, my grandmother passed away yesterday after complications from bowel surgery. It's very sad to see your own mum so sad :( We have the funeral on Tuesday and we are scattering her ashes over her favourite spot on the beach. Not a nice way to end the weekend, especially when it was unexpected :(

Anyway, I shall be back with more to share soon. Thanks for stopping by everyone.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Your pics are beautiful Karen and I really love your 'Bird' layout. I think we can all relate to that. Hope you had a great Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen my sincere sympathy on the loss of your Gran...
    I absolutely love your LO!! Absolutely fabulous!! and that middle photo of your boy is awesome!! WOW!! You should enter it in a photo comp!
    Your boys are such cuties!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly I'm so sorry about the loss of your Grandma, it's always hard, especially when unexpected.
    Love your layout, the misting & the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope you Mum will be ok.
    Love the LO. So messy and boyish and bright. Gorgeous.
    Great snaps and glad you had a nice break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your Gran Karen.. on a happier note I ADORE your LO.. the background looks absolutely fantastic and I love your pic.. they can't always look like little angels!! Sending you big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)