Thursday, March 31, 2011

Love it when it all comes together

I saw the White with 1 criteria this month, found a few things in my stash and what do you know, it came together just the way I wanted and in record speed for me !!!!

Criteria was olive green, twine and of course white



I did it a bit different and used the green CS. It hasn't come out the best in this picture, IRL it is more an olive color. I've used gesso on the background and I love the texture it gives. Other bits I've used are new Bella chippie pieces, twine, and a Dusty Attic chicken wire chipboard. Kept this relatively simple.

Thanks for looking. Off to keep scrapping

Have a great day
xx

9 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous Karen! Love that chicken wire chippie. Just used it on a LO myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW loving all the gorgeous detail in your LO Karen.. awesome work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how quick and how grouse is this LO? Love the wire (I so have to get me some of that) and the paint. Love the pics too. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful Karen. I really love seeing the DA chicken wire on layouts, it has a great texture :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow oh wow!!!! this is sensational .... love the way you have used the colours .. very yummy ...you were extremely quick with this one ... well done .. and such a stunning page too ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen...This turned out wonderful!! Love how you used the gesso..and that Chicken wire is just darling. Where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Great Karen. Love all your embellishments and the gesso looks fab:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is soooo cute Karen! luv the lil dinosaur and the chickenwire! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome lo! I really like the look of the twine at the bottom with the little monster to the side...perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)