Sunday, January 23, 2011

Self Portrait

The mojo is in full swing, so I figure I'd keep scrapping away !! This time I have joined in at Color Combos Galore. Here is the Color Palette


I love these colors and found the perfect photo of Ethan to go with them. I really love how this LO turned out :)


Title is self explainatory :) On this LO I've used a trusty pizza box as the background. I've misted the background and painted chipboard. Have also added buttons from Such Sweet Tierney and Purple Pumpkin. Also a tag from 2BoysMama and one of Krissy's MVB flowers. The title looks black, but it is actually dark blue to match the palette.

Why not give this challenge a go?? Hop on over to Colors Combo Galore. There's plenty of inspiring work to get your mojo flowing.

Well, off to do some ironing now. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic boy LO Karen... love all the texture and fab embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rocks Karen, I love the 'grungeyness' of it!!! Great mix of embellies and love the misting especially. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen love how you have used the colours. I will be posting mine at some stage and I have done it girly so love your take as a boy page. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)