Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quick Share

I found another site during the week that I thought I would have a go at. The only problem being that I was too late to enter it in this week's sketch LOL. Oh well, always next time.

So, the site is Sketchabilities and this was based on Sketch # 35. I really loved the sketch, and it suited these photos well.



Photo was taken of the boys on the mini Tower of Terror in the WB Kids section at Movie World. It was one of the funnies things I've seen when the ride dropped down and scared the daylights out of the boys. By the end of it, Bailey was loving it, but Aidan wasn't too sure. They only went on it once though LOL.

Sorry about the dodgy photo. Very overcast and stormy here this afternoon. Hubby has gone to the U2 concert tonight, so once I've cleaned up the mess and put the boys into bed, think I'll be back down in my scrap room playing along with some of the new monthly challenges.

Thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

  1. First off, I am so jealous of your DH. I couldnt get tickets and I have been sitting here thinking of how excited all those going must be. Anyway, back to scrapping, this LO looks fab. We went to Movie World about 2 weeks ago and my kids went on this too and loved it. They went on it about 10 times I think. Love the colours and the misting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in this one!!! Fab take on the fun sketch :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)