Sunday, October 24, 2010

One is the loneliest...

One really is the loneliest number !!!! I've only managed to scrap ONE LO this week, and it was for Challenge Heaven

Here it is




This was for the number challenge, where we could only use ONE of everything *shock*

I've used one of:

Glimmermist
Patterned Paper
Cardstock
Twine
Chipboard
Button
Flower
Clay embellie
Journal spot
Alpha
Staple

Wow, this one took me out of my comfort zone, if for nothing other than trying to limit my chipboard to one piece for this LO !!! LOL

I'm actually happy with it. Made a few adjustments and am glad I persisted with it ;)

Have been rather flat out the last week. So much going on with work, kids etc and getting ready for our QLD holiday. Can't wait for that. Anyhow, I'm hoping to get more scrapping done this week, and get back on track with my 30 days :(

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)