Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 3 of 30

I was so busy yesterday that I ran out of time to post Day 3. But here it is

Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect date


After 13 years together, hubby and I don't really go on as many "dates" as we probably should. But, we did go on a fabulous dinner for our anniversary this year, so this would be my perfect dat

The place was Bluestone Restaurant. The food was absolutely unbelievable and the atmosphere very romantic for a dinner for 2. Anytime away from the kids is always a nice time LOL




Afterwards, a bit of comedy was on the agenda.

So that would be my perfect date :)


I managed to scrap a LO in between doing work, cleaning and kinder AGM's yesterday and Sunday too. This LO is for the Ebony/Ivory challenge over at Challenge Heaven




You could use either black or white with yellow and blue. Photos are of Bailey and the first time he actually went into the beach and didn't come back out screaming. He hasn't looked back since.

If you haven't played along at Challenge Heaven, do yourself a favour and pop over there. They have so many fantastic challenges each month. Glad I found them :)

That's it today. Off to do a bit of running around before I head off to work this afternoon. Nice sunny day here today, so makes it easier to leave the house :)

Hope you have a great day, whatever you're doing. And thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)