Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Creative day

I've been busy trying to do a few challenges this week, but not having much luck until today. My mojo seemed to have disappeared for awhile.

This first LO is based on the Creative Sketches # 125. I loved this sketch !!! And I've used the Hello Sunshine kit from Wicked Princesses. So bright and fun, perfect for scrapping my baby boy photos. This one is Aidan, born 7 weeks early and so tiny.




This next LO is for the first sketch over at Stuck




Another picture of Aidan (all I seem to scrap lately) and I've used the Dude Kit from WP, as well as a funky chipboard star border from 2Crafty.

It's going to be a horrible few days here (raining, hail and cold) so I might just try and scrape in a few more challenges.

Thanks for visiting. Have a super day.

1 comment:

  1. 2 Fabulous LO's Karen. Love the title on the 1st LO and all the cute embellies on your Space Ranger LO!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)