Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A little bit shabby....

Our first challenge over at Wicked Princesses for the Interior Inspiration challenge was based on a picture. Here is my take on the challenge. I have never done shabby before, so not sure if it really is "shabby", but I am really pleased with the end result. Even though I used all my stash of prima flowers *sigh*. Don't use them often but now I'm inspired to buy more and scrap more "shabbily".







This picture is of my eldest son when he was Page Boy at my brother's and SIL wedding back in 2005. Time certainly flies.

Would love to know if you stop by :)

Ok, off now to do a bit of clean up and get inspired for more scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)