Thursday, September 30, 2010

Challenge Heaven

I was a bit late doing this for Challenge Heaven, but I really love how it turned out. The challenge was to use black and white, with grey and a boy's photo (no problems there!!).





Just a quick stop by today as I've got lots to do. Hubby and son have gone away for the weekend, so it's just me and the 2 younger rug rats. Once the house work is done, then I'm scrapping. Love the start of the month when all the new challenges come out.

It's a beautiful sunny day in Melbourne today, and the same for the Grand Final replay tomorrow. I'll be barracking extra loudly for the Pies to get up and win tomorrow.

Whatever you're doing over the weekend, hope it's great. Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. this is terrific.. too bad you didnt get it in on time, but nevertheless a fab layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)