Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mojo is flowing

While the mojo is flowing, I'll keep scrapping.

This first LO is for the August sketch at Scrapbook Savvy. It's a picture of Ethan playing his 50th football match this year. Love the Basic Grey "Basics" range for this one.





My second LO is for one of the sketches at Wicked Princesses. The MLSB snail is too cute.




Not much else has been happening as the weather has been horrible here. Great weather for scrapping, so I might continue to do so after I get the dinner ready.

If you do stop by, I'd love to know so please say hi :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Love the LOs...yep, that snail is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that little snail!!
    *sigh* you know I wish I could do the paint lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)