Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kraft It Up

I decided to play along with Kraft It Up this month. The criteria was to use

Green
Black
Yellow

I'm not sure if I'm happy with how it turned out. I love the photo of all the boys feeding the deer when we were at the Mogo Zoo earlier this year. I find it alot harder to create something when I'm thinking too much and not just "plonking" things everywhere.




Sorry for the below average picture. I'm playing with my new computer and getting used to all the picture settings.

On this LO I've used Jillibean Soup papers, AC thickers, My Vintage Blossom poppy, prima flowers, MLBOW froggie pin (too cute) and button and Such Sweet Tierney buttons. I'm addicted to the grungy stamp from Kaiser too that I've used on the background.

I'll be back with more to share soon

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Karen! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :) I adore this page!!! Love the color combo, and the "dirty" background, perfect!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)