Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another to share

I have been doing a bit more scrapping today of Ethan's grand final pictures. I'm making a book of the football year, so want to get it finished as soon as I can.

Here is my take on the August Scrap the Boys challenge. We had to use flowers, so I have used one flower from the lovely Krissy at Wicked Princesses, and the other is one I made. Didn't want anything too "girly" on there.




Not overly happy with it, as it's not normally a style I would do, but it's done.

TFL

2 comments:

  1. Love those flowers and your LO is anything but 'girly'...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are "boy" flowers anyway ...love your take on the challenge ...thanks for playing at STB's...and for popping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)