Thursday, May 1, 2014

Love a good mess !!

Where did that month go??  I haven't been here for 3 weeks !!!  Life is crazy busy right now, but who's isn't??  Anyway, I have managed to scrap a couple of LOs lately.  The first one is for the May challenge over at Scrap the Boys.  Right up my alley was this challenge :)

CHALLENGE - GRUNGY/MESSY



I love grunge !!  The messier, the better.  I've used mists, masking, texture paste, washi, stencils, stamps and rub ons to create the background.  

Here's a couple of close ups


Layer upon layer :)  Love a good mess !!


And here's a few close ups of my LO.  I've used lots of Flutterby Designs on here (my must have, go to products !!).  I've used shimmerz texture paste on the chipboard star and using my heat gun to create the bubble effect



Lots more Flutterby and grungy mess.


Finished off with a Charms Creation felt arrow :)


Thanks for visiting today.  I will have more to share soon.  Until then

Happy scrapping
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen, this ROCKS! Love everything about it! I haven't indulged in some grungey goodness in a while, but I think I need to now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was messy-nice :) Love all the texture, staming and details :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)