Monday, December 2, 2013

Best Day Ever

Evening, a quick share today with a couple of LOs I have recently created.  Not sure about anyone else, but I'm finding less and less time to scrap with the silly season now upon us.  The first LO is  for the current Scrapbook Savvy CC that is happening until this Thursday.

My challenge was to use the phrase "BEST DAY EVER" on your creation.


I've used watercolors, mists, lots of doodling and stamping, plus plenty of rubons.  As well as some shimmerz dazzlerz and dimensionz and the awesome cut out from Flutterby Designs.

Photo is of my son Bailey on the day he had his braces taken off last month.  To him, it was the Best Day Ever!!!

My next LO is for the November sketch at Purple Pumpkin.  This is my last month on the DT and I've enjoyed my time there :)  Hope you can join in the fun this month


I recently went to a Gatsby themed party and I thought the red PP embellies would go fabulously with the red in the photo.  Again, masking, doodling and stamping on the background - and rub ons.  I love them !!

That's it tonight.  Hope you find some time in this busy crazy month to get some crafty projects done.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy scrapping
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)